Monday, June 11, 2007

What crap !!!

It’s quite difficult to keep yourself patient and composed when you don’t know where you are going to put your next step. When darkness of uncertainty is all you can see lying ahead on your path. They say one is the creator of one’s own destiny, but many times in our lives, as most of us will certainly testify, our fate and destiny is shaped by decisions which others take and we have no other option than to quietly accept it. What are we supposed to do at that time? When all we can do is just waiting for what someone else decides for you.

I get to see contrasting shades in this fantastic fabric of human life. On one hand I can see careless or shall I say carefree souls, wandering about in their own sense of aloofness, in their self created world of joy, least bothered of what’s going to happen next. I call them the “Free souls”. On the other hand I see people completely dedicated, focused and determined to walk on a single path. Though honestly, I have rarely come across such people. Is it because I am bad at spotting them or is their number too less to be noticed? To be absolutely frank, I am equally attracted by either kind, although I don’t really know that to which class I belong.

Staying focused is really a tough ask. But that’s what bears fruits for you. There are times when you feel a sudden rush of adrenaline which pumps up your spirits and you think that nothing is unachievable for you. But it soon fades and you are back to your normal lazy self.

What crap am I writing? Am I thinking too much? Or am only thinking for that matter? I hate this side of mine, the philosophical one. Amir is right in telling me – “Dude, you think too much. Enjoy life as it comes” Or maybe me inner self is right in constantly whispering to me – “Man !!! Its time for you to come out of your thoughts and really do something.”

1 Human response(s):

Fonceur said...

Man what crap...

Hear this..

Whatever you do whatever you achieve one day you die. Nobody cares how much you have earned or how much you have built. They just burn you into ashes or bury you into darkest of earth.

So the bottom line is "Accept life as it comes. Try doing things and be happy. Live in the moment and FUCK the future"


Amir Bhai