Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wanted - Friends!!!

There are times in life when you need someone who can listen without having prejudices and can understand what really is going on inside you. Someone who doesnt question your decisions, rather tries to undertand why you did, what you did. Someone who doesnt laugh or make fun of things which dont make sense to the rest of the world but are perfectly logical for you. Someone who can tell you "I understand" and really does. Someone who can peek inside you and see the storm brewing, and instead of adding to the intensity can guide you safely towards the shore.

You have people around, but most of them have some reason or the other for not being the person you want them to be. There are women, who can listen to you and advise you, but you know that in reality they want something else, so you know its not worth talking. Then there are men, who are so lost in their own sense of masculinity and their own "higher" level of existence that talking to them is like loosing your self confidence.

I miss Aakash ... I miss Amit ... I miss my friend Amir ... I miss talking to them, I miss opening my heart in front of them, I miss explaining them how much they mean to me. At times when I feel alone, when I feel I need to talk to someone, when I feel I am being killed by all that I have in my mind, I find myself alone; being stared upon by hundreds of people as someone who has "changed", as someone who "is not the same", as someone who "doesnt appear like the person he really is", as a liar, as a cheater, as someone who cant be trusted upon.

I need friends ... anyone?

9 Human response(s):

Anonymous said...

Lo mejor de la amistad, es que pasan mil cosas y ellos siguen ahí... es bueno que te encuentres con ellos dales tu tiempo y diles cuanto significan para ti....verás que siempre han estado ahí.

Fonceur said...

I really wonder how you break your own records for hight of patheticity with each postings in this blog..

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm

Bossy Bee said...

There isn't and shouldn't be a need to be accepted for what you do simply for what you are..

And if your actions are contradicting what you are then you might feel the need to talk .. to justify....

Friends who do not question you but always accept you are not real friends. True friends will help you question yourself and your choices... a wall you can bang your head on and yet not get hurt as they will flex but not give away that you fall through.....

whereas the ones who do not question you are like spider webs .. strong themselves... no doubts no questions no discussions ... but they wont question nor support you ... simply give an illusion.

You need friends to question you, to help you question yourself so that you have answers...

aks said...

First of all, apologies for not noticing this post of yours before.

Everyone goes through a period of time in his life, when he feels alone and when he starts missing his true friends. It's the time when lot of things are going wrong in their life, and they need someone to listen them , someone to understand them. It's the time when we become really frustrated and depressed.

People remain busy in their life and even though they remember about their friends they almost forget them (as i have done right now, and as you might have done sometimes). But in the end it's the true friends who they remind of. And their true friends in return, feel bad of almost forgetting their friend, as they themselves were busy.

This is what life is all about, but i do not know why it is like that? Why do we become so ignorant to those, about who we really care?

Flaw is within us, and i hope some time we will learn.

I am sorry for not replying to your pings, thinking that it will be just a normal hi-hello kind of thing. We must know that sometimes it can be much more than that.

Anyways, i am with you my dear friend.

PS: I really feel glad to see my name in the post. Just to notice, everyone's name start with A. :)

Let's Freak Out.

cooldivay said...

Can truly relate to these feelings :|..

Unknown said...

The point here is that you are in such a high conciousness level that its hard for people to be very deep in their thoughts and to leave behind interests, intentions and other things that becomes distractors that avoid them to really approach to you, with the only interest to hear what you have to say, with the only interest of accepting what you want to share.

But this is my friend just a prove that you have much more to teach others instead than to learn from others. It a strenght! not something to worry about.

Maybe your mission is to teach others. To touch the soul of other people in order to go back to the basics, haven't you even thought about that? (a lovely mission!)

It was really nice to know more about you, even this means I have to read it instead of hearing from you. But even in that way I loved to know more about your thoughts and your point of view of life! :)

Your friend...Lorenia.

aks said...

this post got bumped up due to the latest comment, and it gave me an opportunity to leave one more comment.

As i mentioned before, we do get busy in our lives, but let me tell you one thing you are one of those people who i do think of almost daily. You are one of the greatest friend i ever had in this life and you are really close no matter if we don't talk to each other for ages. Sometimes, i think of you and wonder if you are fine.

So, the bottomline is i am always there for you and i love you.

PS: public please don't think we are homos :)

Unknown said...

Jajaja!! great comment Freak!

I dont have much time being your friend, but you know whenever you need I'll be there for you :)