Monday, September 08, 2008

Before I Die

There are a couple of things I wish to do before I close my eyes forever. There is no laminated list as such, but if I start thinking, the following points would make a rough list

  • Graffiti
  • River rafting
  • Rock climbing
  • Camping alone in the wild
  • Grow long hair
  • Drive a car
  • See Ireland
And last but not the least, know this damn ducker of a person called Pratosh Dwivedi.

4 Human response(s):

Anonymous said...

All the best!!!

Unknown said...

:) Growing long hair sounds fun; I've started imagining !!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to straighten my hair next week. :P

God is great no.. You wish for something I always end up doing it. :P

Long way to go baldy... he he he...

Anonymous said...

Grow Long hair - DONE and back to normal again :)
Drive a Car - DONE
Rock climbing - DONE with enough!

The items in list is getting reduced so soon. :)

Go Ahead!!!!