Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Who is this strange fellow?

A strange thing happened with me today at lunch. I finished my food and went to the wash room to get my hands cleaned. As i was using the wash basin, I saw my face in the mirror, which I normally do. But something was different this time. I noticed someone very familiar and very strange & unknown at the same time. I wasn't able to figure out what exactly i felt at that time.

Have you ever seen yourself closely enough? All of us stand in front of the mirror daily for at least 10 minutes or so . But how many of us have really observed ourselves closely? If you happen to do so some day, maybe you too will experience this weird feeling. It seems as though we are seeing someone whom we don't exactly know. When I saw myself there in the mirror, I thought that if I hadn't been me, how would I have judged this person whom I'm seeing right now? Then suddenly i had a feeling of self confidence and elation ... "Yes, this is how I look ... I'm not that bad after all !! " Believe me, stare at yourself for about 5 minutes in the mirror and see how weird and strange things cross your mind. Things which you normally wont think about, things which maybe, will force you to think.
Believe me ... we dont exactly know ourselves!!!

1 Human response(s):

aks said...

well i can bet i am among those who spend a lot of time staring at the mirror and i believe i can play very well as a villain in hollywood movies, coz in hollywood villains generally have good personality and there is something devilish in my looks too, i m sure of :)