Saturday, October 20, 2007

Marriage ke side effects

Why does marriage suddenly becomes such a big necessity once you are 25+?

Have you ever heard any superhero getting married? Superman is unmarried, so is Spiderman & Batman. Even the Indian superhero Shaktiman is unmarried. This is because, if they get married, they no longer will be superheroes. Imagine, Spiderman going to save the world suddenly gets a call on his mobile, “Darling, what shall I cook today? Will Dhall and bhindi be good? Please bring some potatoes on the way back home. When are you taking me to McDonalds?” Wives will make life hell for them. “Why do you wear your underwear outside the pants? Wear them inside” Common … if a superhero wears his underwear inside, he no longer is a superhero!!!

So try to comprehend the moral of the story and discover the secret of being a superhero.

(Courtesy – Pyaar ke side effects)

5 Human response(s):

Fonceur said...

I LOVE YOU..

UMMA..

I always thought that you are a crapper...

thanks for proving me wrong...

Anonymous said...

that's exactly what i saw in pyaar ke side effects

rajiv said...

Ji...
I cannot stop laughing yaar...

By the way, When is your marriage???

;)
gulab jamun

Atul said...

Excellent. So which side are you in? A superhero's life is always hell (always running here and there)...
Pyaar (with marriage) or without marriage?
BTW, I like your posts, though hardly get time to post my comments because I am married :)

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

Abhi to "Pyaar without marriage" waali state mein hoon bhaiyya ... logon ki nazar lagi, to jaldi hi doosri side mein aa jaunga :)