Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged


  • I am too shy to meet strangers. I avoid it to the maximum extent and agree only when it becomes totally necessary. Though later I always regret doing that since it was not that difficult a thing after all.
  • I am very conscious about the way my hair’s lookin. Though I don’t have enough to groom, but still it is always a point of utmost consideration for me.
  • I am scared to hell when it comes to air travel. Though it has been numerous flights now, each time I prepare for a flight, I always consider it as my last one.
  • I can’t sleep in total darkness. Darkness makes me feel uneasy and till this age, I need my room-mate to accompany me at 1’o clock at night, when I have to park my bike inside the apartment.
  • I am horribly afraid of insects, specially lizards, cockroaches and spiders. While bathin I always have a feeling that a BIG spider will scroll down the shower and jump directly onto my neck.

For people who have no idea why the hell I have written this crap, here is what ‘tagged’ means. In the world of bloggers, when someone ‘tags’ you, you have to write five arbit things about yourself which other people don’t know. These things can be anything, as long as they r unknown to most of the people.

I was tagged by one of my fellow bloggers (Hema) and hence I ended up composing this post

4 Human response(s):

aks said...

i guess in that case u need to post a comment in her blog, but i guess she doesnt have her blog anymore, so its fine in that case :P

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

No boss .. u have to post it in ur blog only .. though i am new to this concept, but still i think it is this way only ...

Unknown said...

PR is right. You have to post it in your blog. Btw, Thanks dooood. I am grinning :D

Freak, I posted it as a comment because I dont have a blog. If you have a blog, then you should post there. Anyway, the concept is enough stupid... so we have all rights to break every rule and do whatever we like.

Fonceur said...

Dey loosu pasangal..

Veere vela vetti illeyada.. chinna pullathanamaa..


traslation

Are oh paagal bachoom..

tum logon ko aur koyi kaam vaam nahi hain kya.. bachon jaise harkath karthe ho..


nonsense