Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unnecessary trouble

People say I think too much & I too sometimes realize the same. But is it wrong to be concerned for people, for their feelings? Is it wrong to expect everyone to be happy with you? Maybe, it is. You can’t keep everyone happy all the time. You are a big fool if you expect that to happen. But what if people unnecessarily have a prejudice about you? For me, its difficult to digest that someone hates me, even if I don’t have anything to do with that person. I know these habits of mine often lead me to unwanted mental troubles, but still, old habits die hard. I just want to be good, good to everyone. That’s all I want to do. But now I realize that its actually a wrong thing to do.

4 Human response(s):

Fonceur said...

truth is nobody can hate you.

Anonymous said...

^^^ I like tht :)

Anonymous said...

No one is thinking wrong abt u except u!!!!"

Fonceur said...

second Anon is kannamai