Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Early morning battle

Myself: Dude, the alarm is ringing
Me: What alarm?

Myself: Dude, the alarm is ringing, get up.
Me: Its not even 4 AM, how can the alarm ring at this time?

Myself: Boss, it is past 6AM, get up now, the alarm is ringing.
Me: Duck the alarm. I am so tired. No way I'm gonna get up.

Myself: This alarm sound is deafening right in the morning. How can you still sleep?
Me: Ok, I snoozed the alarm, happy?

(After 2 minutes)
Myself: Sir, the alarm is ringing again.
Me: WTH, can't you talk about anything but the ducking alarm? (Snoozed again)

(After another 2 minutes)
Myself: Alarm ringing !!!
Me: Oh comeon !! (The alarm not snoozed, but "switched off")

Myself: By any chance you remember that you weigh 83 kgs?
Me: What? What are you talking ...?

Myself: By any chance you remember that you have to loose 8 kgs?
Me: Aaaan? mmmmm ...

Myself: You remember how pathetic you look in that tight fit t-shirt?
Me: I look fine ... go away ... let me sleep ... !@$!@$!

Myself: You remember your waist size is a little below 35?
Me: OK !!! Fine .. fine. Don;t give me these depressing thoughts right in the morning.

Finally after a long battle of 15 minutes, I get up ... get dressed and move my lazy a$$ towards the gym.

3 Human response(s):

Arun Sundar said...

Atleast u moved towards the Gym after a point. I'd have still slept :)

Anonymous said...

Dream is not what you see in your sleep, it is something which dont allow you to sleep...

Anonymous said...

(sigh)