Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Where is God hiding?


When God created earth and then life on earth, he created all sorts of creatures; animals, birds, insects, humans and million other forms. All the creatures were satisfied with this fabulous gift God has given them, so they didn't care much and were happy in their environment. They were thankful to God and never cared to go back to him and ask for more. But among them, Humans were an exception. They always kept on troubling God for something or the else. God, I want this. God, I want that. Also among humans, children were the front-runners, as their's were the most number of requests reaching God.

So one day, fed up from all this trouble, God called a meeting of all his counselors. He explained the problem to them and asked for a viable solution. God said,"My dear Counselors, these Humans have made my life hell. I don't get time to do anything, because I am always busy listening to their prayers. I am not even able to sleep peacefully. Please suggest me a place where I can go and hide. A place which will be difficult for these Humans to access."

So, the counselors came up with their suggestions:-
One said, "Go and hide on Mount Everest"
God sighed and replied, "Comeon Boss. Dont you know people like Edmund Hilary and Tensing? They have already conquered Everest. I cannot go there !!"

Another suggested,"You can go and hide on the moon"
Gode puffed and replied,"Hello!! Neil Armstrong has already left his footprint there. So, others may follow soon. Rejected !!!"

Then one of the wisest counselors of God came and whispered something in God's ears. After listening to him, God's face beamed and everyone was surprised to see the happiness on his face. At the same time, they were eager to know the suggestion made by the wise counselor. Once the hype died, God rose to announce the place he was going to reside in. He told:-

"I am going to live in the heart of human beings. That is the safest place. People will be busy searching for me in Churches, Temples, Mosques, Gurdwaras and other places, but they will seldom peep into their own heart to find me. Seldom will they realize that the real place to search for me is their own heart. So I will go and live there"

4 Human response(s):

Arun Sundar said...

Ouch!! :))

U wrote this or got it as an e-mail forward?

Good one though :)

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

I wrote this :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you have to publish a book with all these stuffs... You have a excellent writing skill... :)

Anonymous said...

A retarded-ass preschooler could have thought that one up. Is that the best you can do? Seriously???