Friday, February 15, 2008

Its a lonely world

It is strange. When I was alone I craved for company. I was dying to be among people whom I can call my ‘own’. But once that happened, once I was back, things were not actually that great. You can simply call it human nature to miss what it doesn’t have, but the truth is that I am resenting not being alone anymore. People are much better when they are ‘not’ with you. Once you have all the time in the world to spend with each other, the love and the harmony just vanishes. It doesn’t matter how deadly the separation was, once you are together, things just become plain bland.

I want to be alone again; away from everything else, everyone else. I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to do that. I want to go to some place where none knows me, where I can be myself. No one is stopping me for being myself now also, but the conditions somehow are not allowing me. Lets hope these turbulent thoughts settle down soon.

5 Human response(s):

Anonymous said...

Life is full of suspense.

Also, changes are inevitable in life. Except the word ‘change’, everything else will change in this world. You are not the exception!

Before taking any decision like this, just think about the 'company' you have now and think about the promises whatever you have in your life to your loved ones. As I told you changes are inevitable, you changed like this today, may be tomorrow you may realize that whatever you have thought, you want to change. At that time, don’t forget to post it again.

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hmm...now I know. Indeed, I was correct, so what, if for unfavorable reasons.

Arun Sundar said...

I have felt like u many a time.

Time will heal it all.

Bossy Bee said...

To be commented on later when we meet especially if you will have someone else with you but yeah the world inside can get lonely at times but hopefully not if you marry after a whole lot of drama Amen