Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Passport Ordeal - Contd ...

My journey towards acquiring a passport hit yet another roadblock yesterday. I went to the passport office along with a reference of one of my friend's dad. The person whom i was supposed to meet told me to wait near the PRO's office till he comes there with my file, that was 1400 IST. Finally that guy turned at 1730 IST and took me to the PRO. The problem this time is the application that I filed at the Delhi office. All the formalities are over at the Chennai office, but they need this Delhi file to be closed before they can proceed with the matter here.
So i am again stuck in a deadlock. Maybe I have to travel to Delhi to get the matters sorted out. What I'm afraid of is, if i get an onsite opportunity in between then I'll miss a golden chance. Anyways things will happen only when they have to. I was a bit sad and frustrated yesterday but now I'm feeling much better. Was a bit sad and frustrated yesterday but I know being that way wont help. So back to my jolly self again, but the very thought of passport brings back a tinge of sadness in me. Lets see how much time it takes from now for me to happily put another post on my blog, titled "Finally i got it".

0 Human response(s):